As you all know by now, over at my other site Blogging Empire Society (A Place for Bloggers to BE) We have a monthly writing challenge every month! This month we are doing Blogtober, and it will be a little bit different than our past challenges, in that we will not have a topic for every day, and none of the topics are dated. We are kind of doing it as a free for all, just as long as it is all in by the end of the month, you have completed the challenge. That is kinda how I have been doing all along though lol.
I have really enjoyed having something to write about everyday even on days that I probably wouldn’t have had anything to share, and I look forward to doing as many of these as possible in the future!
I know that most people will leave their weekends free, but I usually schedule my posts through out the weekend now that I have gotten in the habit, so I will probably be looking for some more topics to schedule out so I will still be close to having 30/31 posts in for the month in the challenge/prompt format!
You can check out the BE Blogtober Challenge on our blog for more info. I will be listing the topics here for easy reference as well, and you can feel free to join up and join in yourself. You do NOT have to be a member of the BE Society facebook group to participate, just a blogger with a blog!
- Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.
- If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?
- Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered.
- A story about a time you were very afraid.
- Show us something to do in your town. Pics are always great
- Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.
- Share link to your favorite online shop, and maybe a photo or two of a some favorite items!
- Tell us how blogging or social media has changed you.
- A self portrait
- Write a public love letter to someone in your life. (It doesn’t necessarily need to be romantic.)
- A memory you would love to relive.
- Only photos
- React to this term: food.
- React to this term: comfort.
- A “life lately” post. What you’re up to, how you’re feeling, how you’re doing on your goals, etc. Bonus points for great photos!
- Write about a time you screwed up – a mistake you made.
- Go to a coffee shop. Order a favorite drink. (or make one at home!) tell us about it and post a pic
- An anonymous letter to your Facebook friends. Be as snarky as you’d like. (but don’t include people’s real names.)
- Share a photo of something old. Tell us about it and why it’s special.
- Tell us about your favorite Halloween!