So I whacked out about the midway mark with the writing prompts last month 🙁 It’s all good though! Everyone needs a break sometime! This month though the prompts are totally my kind of topics because.. They are FALLISH!! Thanks to Charli for coming up with these for us! I am also doing a fallish themed instagram challenge this month! Fun stuff 🙂
<img class=”aligncenter” title=”BE Society October 2014 Challenge” src=”http://i62.tinypic.com/2wovioi.jpg” alt=”BE Society October 2014 Challenge” width=”250″ height=”250″ />
Feel free to snag the above button if you like. 🙂
<strong>How it works</strong>
Bloggers please create a category or a tag and add the url to category or tag (#BEoctchallenge2014) to the linky below. Each day write a post about that day’s prompt. Then get sharing, visiting other bloggers and more. If you take part in the challenge we would love you to grab the button and/or the linky. We will be tweeting and sharing posts at random so be sure you are getting in on it all.
1. What is your favourite fall scent?
2. Your favourite way to decorate for fall.
3. Your favourite fall treats. Include recipes if you have them.
4. Do you rake your leaves or let them lie on the yard?
5. How does your wardrobe change for fall?
6. Do you have any crafts you do/start specifically in fall?
7. What, if any, musical instruments do you or your children play?
8. It’s football season here in the US. Do you watch? If so, what is your favourite team?
9. Fall means winter is just around the bend. Are you prepared?
10. Favourite fall holiday – Halloween or Thanksgiving?
11. What is your favourite local urban legend?
12. You’re caught in a rainstorm – do you run for cover or dance and play in the rain?
13. We’ve all managed to injure ourselves. What was your worst injury?
14. The new TV season has begun – what are your favourite shows to tune into?
15. Does it bother you that some stores have already started selling Christmas decorations before Halloween?
16. What is your favourite type of fall weather? Rain? Snow? Sunny?
17. If your town had a fun activity such as a “Ghost Train” for Halloween, would you buy tickets and go or not?
18. If you had to choose, would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
19. The zombie apocalypse is upon us! Who is your zombie killing partner and what weapon do you use?
20. You are home alone and someone clearly speaks your name. What do you do?
21. What is your favourite superstition or old wives’ tale?
22. You wake up and it is October 31, 3014 – 1,000 years in the future. What do you tell them about Halloween from your time?
23. Halloween – fun filled, candy grabbing holiday or evil day of ghosts and spirits?
24. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? If so, do you have any stories to tell?
25. What will you dress up as for Halloween this year?
26. Do you like horror films? If so, which is your favourite?
27. What is your favourite Halloween-themed song?
28. Would you rather throw a Halloween party or go trick-or-treating?
29. Halloween Decorating: Creepy or Cute?
30. What was your favourite Halloween costume as a child?
31. Trick or Treat? What was your favourite candy to get in your bucket as a kid?
<strong>Visit all the bloggers</strong>
<!– start InLinkz script –>
<!– end InLinkz script –>
<strong>Join Blogging Empire Society</strong>
We would love for you to join us at Blogging Empire Society, if you are not already a member. Check out our Facebook group! (Link in the sidebar)