1.What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
This one I can’t think of an answer for! I guess dropped a phone in the toilet ??
2.Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t recall having any resolutions! Oh wait, I think I had resolved to move out from my parents 🙂 So yes, I did! I don’t know if i’m going to come up with any for the new year or not.
3.Did anyone close to you give birth?
4.Did anyone close to you die?
Yes 🙁 My Great Grandmother
5.What countries did you visit?
6.What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
7.What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 06 2010 The Day My Great Grandmother died.
Feb 01 2010 Shadow Disappeared 🙁
8.What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Holding My Marriage Together
9.What was your biggest failure?
Not really sure…
10.Did you suffer illness or injury?
I did pull a muscle in my neck and it really sucked ..I did it in the middle of the night by simply turning over in the bed!
11.What was the best thing you bought?
Hp Dv4 Laptop. My Touch 3g Slide Phone.my kindle!
12.Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jason- He has continued to be the very best friend a girl (and yes a married girl, who is friends with her ex boyfriend) could ask for.
13.Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
? not sure?
14.Where did most of your money go?
Rent & Other Assorted Bills
15.What events did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving back to the apartments where we lived when we first got married!
16.What song will always remind you of 2010?
Don’t You Wanna Stay by Kelly Clarkson & Jason Aldean
17.Compared to this time last year, are you:
i.happier or sadder? the same
ii.thinner or fatter? the same
iii.richer or poorer? poorer.
18.What do you wish you’d done more of?
have fun. read more.
19.What do you wish you’d done less of?
fighting with the hubs
20.How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent christmas eve with my family in virginia for the first time in many years!
21.Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Mom. Jason.My Grandma!
22.Did you fall in love in 2010?
Yes,With Product Reviews!
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Days Of Our Lives. Pretty Little Liars.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
nah. i don’t think so.
26. What was the best book you read? I haven’t really did alot of reading this year 🙁 thankfully though I have the kindle…i’ll be doing more 🙂
27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery? nothing new…nothing old..lol
28. What did you want and get?Kindle. New Laptop. Flip Camera. Smart Phone…
29. What did you want and not get?
New Desktop.New Camera.
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
um.i’m not one for movies …
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?turned 26. don’t remember much..
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If david & I could learn to communicate and get along before it all falls apart…
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
sweatpants & pj’s
34. What kept you sane??
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least?
The Person Who Plays EJ on Days /The Guy that plays Brady on Days
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don’t talk about politics…
37. Whom did you miss?
ppl from the old times at ASU
38. Who was the best new person you met?
some of the new ppl I have met online…
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
don’t believe i learned any…
40. Do you have any lost feelings of others.
?? don’t understand this one!
41.Quote a song that sums up your year:
Am I too kind, or are you just too easy?( yeah ok..i did lyrics..and no you prob don’t know that song..lol)
Check this out, I did this in 2004 on my Livejournal!