We had great success with the blogging challenge we did for June, so we decided to give it a go again for July! I will be writing along with the SITS girls Writing challenge on Southern Belle as
well as doing an instagram challenge (i think! lol). So it will for sure be a busy month when you tie it in with thedomestic goodness and other posts and things that will be going on. I wouldn’t have it any other way though, becausewithout it I would be pretty bored! Anywho, here is more information about the challenge and how you can join up andparticipate with us! We would love to have you play along! As always if you would like to share a post similar to this about the blog challenge on your blog feel free to get in touch with us and we will provide you the html /linky code!
How it works
Bloggers please create a category or a tag and add the url to category or tag (BE Julychallenge 2014) to the linky below. Each day write a post about that day’s prompt. Then get sharing, visiting other
bloggers and more. If you take part in the challenge we would love you to grab the button and/or the linky. We will be tweeting and sharing posts at random so be sure you are getting in on it all.
1. Goals for this month
2. 3 personality traits you are proud of
3. Piercings and tattoos? If none thoughts on them…
4. Most proud moment
5. Your worst habits
6. Something or someone you miss
7. A difficult time in your life
8. 5 favourite blogs
9. Last time you cried
10. Favourite comfort food
11. Weird quirk(s) you have
12. 5 things you lust after
13. Something you always think “what if…” about.
14. Your zodiac and if you think it fits your personality
15. What you wore today
16. Views on religion
17. Currently reading
18. Take a selfie today and post the pic!
19. One place in the world you want to visit
20. One thing you achieved today.
21. Why do you blog?
22. Tell us a bit about where you live.
23. What is your favorite fashion accessory right now?
24. Tell us about your favorite organization and why it is important to you.
25. What motivates you?
26. If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?
27. What is your favorite writing tool? Do you only use the computer, or do you still love pen and paper?
28. List five things you can do to brighten up someone’s day
29. How do you balance life, work, family, and fun?
30. What is the best book you read this month?
31. Highs and lows of this month
Visit all the bloggers
Join Blogging Empire Society We would love for you to join us at Blogging Empire Society, if you are not already a member.We are currently working on cleaning up the group and setting up a member database and newletter among other things!
Share the Linky Code